Great new listing, just waiting for a new family. The original owners have retired and are moving on…They had the house built for their family in 1988 and would love to see a new family enjoy living on this beautiful property as much as they have… Continue reading
When the tax code was originally being overhauled by the House and the Senate, there were three major proposals being considered that would have substantially impacted the residential real estate market:
- Changing the requirements for the exclusion of gain on the sale of a principal residence
- The reduction on the limit of the Mortgage Interest Deduction (MID)
- The elimination of the State and Local Tax deduction (SALT) which includes property taxes
Let’s look how the tax code has evolved from the original proposal, and decipher what impact experts believe it may have on the housing market. Continue reading
Getting Ready To Buy Your First Home:
- Realtor.com shared their “5 Habits to Start Now If You Hope to Buy a Home.”
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking a lot about it.
- Living within a budget will not only help you save money for down payments but will help you pay down other debts that might be holding you back.
For more information on buying a home get your free copy of the Home Buyer’s Guide. Click here for your instant download.
Great home in West Redding with lots of character & charm. Enjoy the view of the open space behind the house where you can sit and watch the sunset.
There is little doubt that it is easier to get a home mortgage today than it was last year. The Mortgage Credit Availability Index (MCAI), published by the Mortgage Bankers Association, shows that mortgage credit has become more available in each of the last several years. In fact, in just the last year: Continue reading
Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their homes on the market for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays. Continue reading