Check out the latest trends in popular remodeling projects and how the return on investment has changed since last year.
Everywhere you look, new smart home technology seems to be popping up. Security cameras that can tell friend from foe and UPS delivery man from the neighbor’s dog, door locks that only need a smartphone to unlock them and thermostats that can adjust themselves to keep you comfortable all day and night are just a few of the most popular offerings in this segment, but there’s another piece of tech that’s gaining in popularity: the video doorbell. Continue reading
Clients and friends are always asking me for recommendations for service providers and businesses. Now I have an easy way to share those…check out what my FREE app offers you…
This house has been on the market for 3 months with no offers…My client had her friend stage it over the last couple of weeks. The first people that looked at it after if was staged made an offer and we have this one under contract! So if you are wondering if staging makes a difference check out the photos below.
Great new listing, just waiting for a new family. The original owners have retired and are moving on…They had the house built for their family in 1988 and would love to see a new family enjoy living on this beautiful property as much as they have… Continue reading
When the tax code was originally being overhauled by the House and the Senate, there were three major proposals being considered that would have substantially impacted the residential real estate market:
- Changing the requirements for the exclusion of gain on the sale of a principal residence
- The reduction on the limit of the Mortgage Interest Deduction (MID)
- The elimination of the State and Local Tax deduction (SALT) which includes property taxes
Let’s look how the tax code has evolved from the original proposal, and decipher what impact experts believe it may have on the housing market. Continue reading
Getting Ready To Buy Your First Home:
- Realtor.com shared their “5 Habits to Start Now If You Hope to Buy a Home.”
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking a lot about it.
- Living within a budget will not only help you save money for down payments but will help you pay down other debts that might be holding you back.